Precautions for customs declaration and inspection
The New Silk Road Customs Department sincerely advises all enterprises and cargo owners to remember that standardized operations can avoid mistakes, which will greatly speed up customs clearance, improve work efficiency, and ensure timely customs clearance of goods. So that you avoid unnecessary losses.
1. Documents required for export declaration:
1. 2 originals or copies of the contract (photocopies) (the copy of the contract must be stamped with the fresh seal of the business unit, and the multi-page seal must be stamped with the seam)
2. 2 copies of the invoice (requires that the name of the goods must have a Chinese description)
3. 2 copies of packing list (the name of the goods must be described in Chinese)
4. Power of Attorney for Customs Declaration (the unified format of the Customs Declaration Association, in triple form. In addition to the seal of the entrusting party, please fill in the three items of the legal person's signature, the person in charge, and the contact number. The entrusting party should stamp two seals, one for the top and the other, please note Do not leak the cap.)
5. Power of Attorney for Inspection Application (if the exported goods are subject to statutory commodity inspection, click to download)
6. If the foreign exchange settlement method is a letter of credit, a copy of the letter of credit must be provided and stamped with a fresh seal.
7. The weighing list of the vehicle carrying the export goods (including the weight of the empty vehicle and the weight of the goods)
8. Other legal documents (such as: license, export pesticide registration certificate, etc.) (EMS and SF Express are recommended for mailing documents, so as not to delay the delivery of documents and affect customs declaration.)
9. The "five certificates" (identity card, driving license, driver's license, road transport certificate, and driver's qualification certificate) of the transport vehicle brought by the freight driver (special reminder: the road transport certificate of the transport vehicle must be first-class, The minimum requirement is Level 2, check the requirements Level 3 vehicles will not be able to declare and leave the country, please pay special attention!)
10. In order to facilitate customs clearance, it is necessary to provide more than 6 blank documents with stamps in case of urgent needs.
11. For the export of electronic account books of processing trade, the record number of the electronic account book and the list number of the export declaration at the local customs shall be provided; if the local declaration system is inconsistent with the port declaration system, please provide the record number of the electronic account book and the corresponding export goods in the electronic account book. The serial number and version number of the filing shall be entered and declared by our company.
2. Before the declaration of goods, it is necessary to clarify whether the registered trademark and brand of the goods are infringed.
3. Clearly indicate whether the tax rebate and the true origin of the goods.
4. Pay special attention to the gross weight and net weight of the goods, do not estimate the data, but take the actual weighing data as the criterion; it is necessary to provide the empty weight of the transport truck, weigh it before loading, and then weigh it after loading, and provide a weighing list to our company ; The packaging type of each item of goods (wooden box, carton, woven bag, bare packaging, etc.) should be indicated on the document.
5. The packing of the goods must be scientific and orderly, easy to check, and the box number should be marked on the conspicuous position of the packing.
6. Pay attention to the mode of transportation when applying for inspection at the place of origin (Pingxiang Port only has two modes of transportation, railway and automobile, please do not declare it as a ship.); When handling electronic transfer orders, please forward them to different departments as follows:
A. If the goods take the railway and get pregnant, the data should be sent to: Pingxiang Bureau Headquarters, code (450400);
b. If the goods go to Puzhai, the data should be sent to: Puzhai Office of Guangxi Pingxiang Bureau, code (450430);
c. If the goods go through Friendship Customs, the data should be sent to: Friendship Customs Office of Guangxi Pingxiang Bureau, code (450410).
7. The packing list should be filled in according to the actual quantity of each item. Remember not to count the quantities of multiple or multiple boxes together, which will cause inconvenience. One is to spend time on the spot to classify and box the goods, and the other is to bring difficulties to the inspection work.
8. For goods subject to statutory commodity inspection, the customs clearance form for outbound goods must be processed in advance, and the status of "Customs has been stored in the warehouse" can be checked in the "Customs Clearance Document Online Verification System".
9. Please fill in the customs declaration form (click to download) truthfully and seriously, and after stamping the official seal, send it to our company together with the customs declaration form.
The New Silk Road Customs Department sincerely advises all enterprises and cargo owners to remember that standardized operations can avoid mistakes, which will greatly speed up customs clearance, improve work efficiency, and ensure timely customs clearance of goods. So that you avoid unnecessary losses. The website address of the company is http://www.sqxsl.cn. Welcome to contact us and consult online.